Oral health is imperative, dealing with the mouth and teeth ought to be everybody’s need. For you to carry on a sound, long and pleasant life then you need to keep up a decent oral cleanliness, eating a decent eating routine, and going by a dental practitioner when important. This article has a commonsense society for a decent oral health.
The mouth is the piece of the body that gets sustenance and produces spit; it likewise assumes a critical part in correspondence. The mouth as one of the passages to the body requires extraordinary care. The tooth, then again, is the most grounded piece of the body that is utilized for biting and it additionally assumes an essential part in discourse creation. The human tooth has five sections to be specific: lacquer, dentin, mash, cementum and periodontal tendon.There are four types of the human tooth: incisor, canines, premolars and molars
Tooth decay (cavities): this is the breakdown of the tooth as a result of acids made by germs, food particles and sugar on the surface of the tooth; it also causes holes in the tooth.
Prevention of tooth decay: Eating foods that are low in sugar, brushing your teeth always, and flossing your teeth regularly.
Gum disease: the diseases of the gum include gingivitis, periodontists.
Gingivitis: is the earliest stage of periodontal (gum) disease; it makes the gum swollen, red and bleeds easily. Gingivitis can be caused by smoking, ageing, certain diseases, alcohol, and inadequate diet.
Periodontists: this is the next stage of the periodontal (gum) disease, it comes as a result of untreated gingivitis.
How To Care For Your Mouth And Teeth
The following are practical steps on how to take care of the teeth;
- Brush your teeth at least two-three times a day (morning and evening or after meal).
- Eat a meal that is balanced.
- Floss regularly.
- Avoid eating too much sugar (stop taking snacks, drinks, chewing gums and sweets that are too sugary).
- Avoid smoking tobacco and taking tobacco product.
- Use toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Change your toothbrush at least every three months.
Most people believe that the way they brush their Teeth is the right way, but it’s not. So here is how to do it;
- Place your toothbrush at an angle of 45 degrees against your gum.
- Brush gently and slowly without missing any tooth.
- Brush up and down, in and out slowly for two-three minutes.