United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment 2018/2019,United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
UBA was born in 2005,through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
ALSO READ: Nigerian Navy monthly salary structure
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Trainee
Reference #: HCM001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Human Resources
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Minimum Educational level – OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower in any related discipline
- Are you confident in taking initiative and be assertive?
- Are you creative, innovative, result oriented and self-driven?
- Have you completed NYSC?
- Do you have passion for supporting people?
- Are you bi-lingual (French & English, Portuguese will be an added advantage)?
- Are you Techy and Social Media Savvy?
- Do you have great Learning agility?
- Do you have 0 -2year work experience?
- Do you have OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower?
How to Apply for UBA Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply for UBA Recruitment
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2018.
UBA Recruitment 2018,UBA Recruitment