Nigerian police force recruitment 2018
We are glad to announce to the general public that the Nigerian police force recruitment 2018 application has started,On this post we will be giving you guidelines and application requirements,important dates and required documents.
The Nigerian police force recruitment 2018 application form is free for all Nigerians who meet up with the requirement exercise
The Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility & Requirement
Before you are considered eligible to apply for the police recruitment you must be of Nigerian ethnicity and must also possess the National identity number (NIN).
Other important things to take note off are….
1. Height For the Men, an average of 1.74 metres is the required height and 1.64 metres for women.
2. Education An O’ Level certificate of at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in exams WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
3. Age To be qualified for the recruitment exercise, a candidate must not be less than 18 years of age, or more than 25 years of age.
4. Chest Measurement This is not top priority but it is also part of the “figurehead” requirements. He not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (applies for men only).
5. Character A potential police recruit must be of a good character and not a shady or crook person by nature. He must also not have been convicted of any criminal offence or have his name in the government records.
6. Physical Features Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Knock Knees or Bow Legs
Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions or use of the hand.
Bodily Scars Tattoos are vehemently kicked against.
Defective Eyesight or those who have to Squint to see are not needed,
Amputation of any part of the body or Gross Malformation of teeth
7. Guarantors’ Form Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
8. Pregnancy For the ladies, she must not be seen pregnant at the time of Recruitment
9. Financial Status Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment Form.
Click Here to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you can begin your application for the recruitment;
Fill the online form appropriately and SUBMIT . (Review the information before submission).
Ensure that you save and print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive please.
You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
No email OR phone number can be used more than once in this application.
Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
The Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of Publication.