Have you ever thought about connecting your twitter to your Facebook account? If you haven’t or you have,on this post will we mbe given you the guide on How To Link Your Twitter To Facebook. Most times you see people whose Facebook posts contain their Twitter usernames and you wonder if you too could do the same. Yes you can. And you know what? It is very easy to set up. Let’s show you how here.
When you learn How To Link Your Twitter To Facebook, please share to others too. Once this is done, all your tweets on Twitter automatically appears on your Facebook timeline. Splendid! So, you don’t need to post separately on Twitter and Facebook when you could do same at a time. Are you ready to go? Let’s go.
How To Link Your Twitter To Facebook
- From your desktop computer, log in to the Twitter account you want to associate with your Facebook profile.
- Go to your Settings menu’s Apps tab.
- Click Connect to Facebook.
- If you are not already logged in to Facebook, then you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login credentials. Enter your credentials and click Log in to sign in to Facebook.
- You will then receive a prompt explaining that Twitter will receive certain information from your Facebook account. In order to continue, you must select Continue as [Facebook name].
- You will then be prompted to select the privacy settings for who will see your Tweets and Retweets posted to your Facebook wall. It is set to friends by default.
- Click OK to complete the process.
- Your Tweets and Retweets will now post to your profile Facebook wall and your username will be displayed there as well. Replies will not be posted
it is so easy to connect your twitter to your Facebook account. Now you have done this, why not try tweeting right away? pls share
How To Link Your Twitter To Facebook…… can i know How To Link Your Twitter To Facebook